Experience and Skills
- Live our mission and corporate philosophy on a daily basis:
Build Relationships and
Everyday - B.R.A.V.E.
- Provides training to all Branch, Contact Center, and Management
staff to ensure proficient performance of job duties.
- Meet with managers to ascertain educational needs.
- Develops programs for career development.
- Evaluates and updates training programs, manuals, and materials
regularly to ensure they are fulfilling the Credit Union’s needs
- Revises design of training curriculum and methods to improve effectiveness
- Evaluate operations’ policies and procedures, while making
suggestions for improved processes
- Participates in needs analysis studies to determine training needs
within the organization
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks,
demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials,
and reference works
- Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods
- Keeps management informed of area activities, training concerns,
and of any significant problems
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Thorough knowledge of credit union procedures, products,
services, and policies
- Familiarity with differences in branch functions
- Understanding of training and development processes
- At least 2 years of Lending or training experience.
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Supervisory and training abilities
- Professional appearance, dress and attitude
- Solid math skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to assist others
- Standard office conditions
- Low to moderate noise
- Limited lifting up to 10 lbs.
This description has been reviewed to ensure that only essential
functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks,
only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded.
Essential functions, requirements, skills, and abilities included
have been determined to be the minimal standards required to
successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should
the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be
interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements
may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is
possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate
disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which
may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or
which impose undue hardships on the organization.
The Credit Union believes that each employee makes a significant
contribution to our success. That contribution should not be
limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this job
description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications,
and job scope, but not limit the incumbent. It is our expectation
that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever
necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment
contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will
employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited