The Help Desk Support position is responsible for maintaining,
configuring, installing, and troubleshooting all end user hardware and
software systems. Provides IT related customer service and technical
support to all users company-wide.
- Installs, upgrades, and troubleshoots end user hardware and software.
- Provision user accounts and application access based on
established access levels and onboarding / offboarding procedures.
- Provide onsite and remote Tier 1 support for helpdesk tickets and
phone calls with the goal of solving the problem on first contact.
- Manages deployment of systems using automated technology such as
WDS, Smartdeploy, BMC, or Deploy Studio.
- Stays current with new trends in end user computing to recommend
device changes to support credit union staff.
- Responds and completes helpdesk tickets within the established SLA’s.
- Maintains documentation for established processes, procedures, as
well as hardware and software inventories.
- Participates in the on-call rotation for the Credit Union.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of common PC hardware are beneficial.
- Knowledge of common desktop operating systems are beneficial.
- Knowledge of common helpdesk and desktop applications such as
Jira, O365, and Office are beneficial.
- Understanding of general TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, and client server
communications are beneficial
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalency and
3+ years of experience in a helpdesk role. An Associate’s degree in
computer science or equivalent is beneficial.
- Certifications such as A+, MCP, MCSA, and Office 365
Administration are beneficial.
- Superior analytical, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be organized in a fast past environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills and willingness to help others.
- Promotes the credit unions core values.
- Ability to pick up new technology quickly and easily with minimal guidance.
- Able to communicate information clearly with all levels of staff
and management organization wide.
- Honesty, integrity, and transparency are required at all times.
- Ability to follow policy, procedure, and regulatory requirements.
- Willingness to participate in a 24X7 on call rotation as well as
work after hours as necessary.
- Standard office conditions.
- Low to moderate noise.
- Limited lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Weekly travel within Colorado is expected.
Wage Range: $21.52-$32.27