Builds relationships by educating members on Credit Union products
and services and supports all functions within the Contact Center.
Responsible for providing quality assurance while demonstrating
B.R.A.V.E. and exemplary member service. Responsible for handling and
resolving a variety of member service interactions through various
channels including but not limited to phone, email, secured messages
and chat. Completes and maintains related reports, records, and files.
Enjoy working in a fun and friendly environment; work with a great
team and grow with a company that believes in advancement.
Process member financial requests including establishing new and
fostering existing member relationships involving; online banking,
eStatement and bill pay set-ups; research requests; stop payments;
wire transfers and other monetary transactions. Providing solutions
by answering questions and solving problems for members by listening,
collecting data, securing answers and responding in a professional manner.
Identifies the financial needs of new and existing members through
open-ended interviewing techniques and utilizes tools to identify
appropriate products and services for each member. Presents
appropriate features and benefits, and explains Premier products and
services to meet identified needs. Asks for action and closes or refers.
Additional duties include but are not limited to:
- Consistently demonstrates the Premier Experience involving
B.R.A.V.E. and complies with all policies, procedures and regulations.
- Provide accurate and complete information about Credit Union
products and services to members
- Perform all levels of member authentication to validate that
the member is authorized to receive information and perform transactions
- Maintain reports and records that are accurate, complete, and
submitted in a timely manner
- Maintain good working relationships and coordination with
department personnel and management
- Responsible for new employee training and particiapate in
additional training opportunities for the department.
- Assists other Credit Union departments as necessary
- Maintain goals of the Contact Center to include phone quality,
calls per hour, availability, talk time, and handle ratio
- Meets minimum sales expectations as defined by the Incentive
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- General knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures preferred
- Basic understanding of loans, payment processes, and interest
- Minimum six months of experience in customer service or Contact
Center environment preferred
- Sales Aptitude / Educational Cross-selling skills / Customer
service skills and multi-tasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work well under pressure with a positive and
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Solid math skills
- Standard office conditions
- Low to moderate noise
- Limited lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Flexible schedule for all hours based on department needs
This description has been reviewed to ensure that only essential
functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks,
only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded.
Essential functions, requirements, skills, and abilities included
have been determined to be the minimal standards required to
successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should
the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be
interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements
may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is
possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate
disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which
may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or
which impose undue hardships on the organization.
The Credit Union believes that each employee makes a
significant contribution to our success. That contribution should
not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this
job description is designed to outline primary duties,
qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the incumbent. It is
our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services
wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment
contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will
employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited