This position is responsible for keeping all of the marketing department projects on track and delivered on time. We typically have 30+ initiatives going on at any given time. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will know where each initiative is in the production process, can anticipate potential obstacles, and be two steps ahead of them – just in case. They have a strong attention to detail, appreciate process and are deadline driven.
- Coordinate all marketing projects, leveraging the department project management tool and channel specific calendars to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensure all deliverables are routed, proofed and approved by appropriate subject matter experts
- Coordinate printing, mailing and distribution of marketing/communication materials
- Coordinate branch merchandising, including posters, handouts and branch TVs with the branch teams
- Coordinate weekly internal communication for the organization
- Traffic media from our internal creative team or agency partner to our media partner or media outlets
- Administer the procurement of branded giveaway items and work with our vendor to ensure the online store is maintained
- Operate as back up support to the Market Research Analyst for monthly reporting and data file development
- Provide support to the Marketing Content Specialist and Digital Marketing Specialist as needed
Knowledge, experience and Skill Requirements:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Journalism, English or related field
- 6 months – 1-year previous experience (internship accepted)
- Excellent verbal, written, telephone and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong customer service focus
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Standard office conditions
- Low to moderate noise
- Limited lifting up to 25 lbs.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
The Credit Union believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the incumbent. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice.