This role will develop, implement, track, and optimize digital/online marketing campaigns and strategies to acquire new members and deliver product/campaign volume goals. This individual will manage, maintain, and optimize the company website and email marketing platform.
- Develop, update and optimize the company website
- Work closely with the Graphic Designer and Marketing Content Specialist to build high-performing landing pages
- Collaborate with the Marketing Content Specialist to ensure the website is search engine optimized
- Develop and maintain a website campaign calendar
- Monitors the performance of website and emails and builds reports for analysis and optimization
- Manage the day-to-day of our digital agency partner
- Administers the email marketing and the online banking marketing communications programs
- Maintain regulatory compliance across the website and other digital channels
- Optimize campaign ROI through the use of A/B testing and analytics for both the website and email programs
- Be the subject matter expert, staying abreast of website and email best practices, in addition to competitive trends
Knowledge, experience and Skill Requirements:
- BA/BS in Marketing with an emphasis in digital marketing, digital communications or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years previous experience
- Excellent verbal, written, telephone and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong customer service focus
- Experience with Sales Force Marketing Cloud email platform or similar
- Experience managing a website on a CMS platform
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Standard office conditions
- Low to moderate noise
- Limited lifting up to 25 lbs.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
The Credit Union believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the incumbent. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice.