Responsible for identifying, managing and communicating global credit risks represented in the company’s loan portfolio. Applies knowledge of credit risks to optimize credit product performance. Identifies, analyzes, develops and assists in the implementation of process improvement solutions to enable better member and employee experiences.
- Administers statistical models that estimate current and future credit risks.
- Multi-departmental assistance in reporting to assure needed information/data gathering is received
- Completes loan portfolio reports that details credit quality and performance.
- Provides analytical support of loan product design and structure.
- Coordinates and perform analytics for credit risk based on specific loan type limits and targets to determine institutional tolerance.
- Performs monthly/quarterly/annually analytical data reports covering all LOB not limited to *Consumer/Business/Mortgage/Investment products both direct and indirect.
- Interacts with lending business unit leaders, senior executives, accounting, internal audit, marketing, external examiners and auditors, and other groups as necessary
- Make recommendations to Portfolio Manager on successes and concerns that will best assist in the portfolio analysis.
- Monitors/Maintains report scheduling
- Assist and mentoring responsibilities of the dealer rep
- Creates/Maintains processes and procedures to insure efficiency and cross referencing
- Attends meetings as scheduled. Flexible schedule allowing for office and at home functionality
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Ensure that all necessary reports are prepared, maintained and monitored on a regular basis, and provide any additional reports or statistical information as requested.
- Monitor competitor’s rates, make recommendations when it is identified that our rates are not competitive.
- Manage dealer relationships including adding and removing dealers from program based on analytics/interactions
- Understand and implement required decisions to increase/decrease business relationships based on profitability, delinquencies, charge offs and repossessions per dealership.
- Supervise Dealership Representative as needed, including monitoring daily visits, checkups, training etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 year associate degree or equivalent work experience in field
- Additional business coursework helpful
- General understanding of Credit Union loan processes
- Knowledge of related computer applications (primarily analytics applications such as Visible Equity)
- A minimum of two years of similar or related experience preferred.
- Ambitious &self motivated/directed
- Ability to work independently
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Strong communication and phone skills
- Coordinate activities well with others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
- 10-key, telephone, and other basic business equipment
- Standard office conditions
- Low to moderate noise
- Limited lifting up to 10 lbs.
This description has been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Essential functions, requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
The Credit Union believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the incumbent. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.