At Premier Members Credit Union, we live our mission and corporate philosophy on a daily basis by demonstrating B.R.A.V.E. - Build Relationships and Add Value Everyday. E-Services Contact Center Manager is responsible for providing consistent leadership and management of the Call Center and Lending team. Responsible for effective service management and resolving member opportunities at the first contact point. Promotes an effective team relationship between the call center, branches, departments and members by providing the highest quality of professional and courteous service. Ensures that all delivery chains maintain the same level of superior member service. Responsible for scheduling, staffing and managing the call center employees. We embrace individuals who believe in being Premier by displaying: Member Focus, Going the Extra Mile, Build Strength Through Teamwork, Taking Ownership and Being a Lifetime Learner.
- Live our mission and corporate philosophy on a daily basis: Build Relationships and Add Value Everyday – B.R.A.V.E.
- Build member and staff relationships that deliver value and demonstrate that we care
- Focus on team and self-development, leadership and management through training and ongoing communications including one-on-ones, department sales meetings and observations designed to support individual and team success, achievement of goals and career progression
- Manage all remote delivery channels to ensure organizational sevice levels are maintained or exceeded
- Prepare contact center and lending performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends, and manages the effectivness and preformance to the deparment goals
- Ensures department service level (SLAs) goals are attained by providing staff the necessary tools and support needed to peroform job duties
- Ensures adequate staff and staffing continuity to meet service delivery demands of members. Monitors call-flow and lending reports and member opinions to ensure proper telephone coverage
- Uses effective judgment to make sound decisions while minimizing the credit union’s exposure to risk
- Resolves escalated member issues to maintain or repair relationships
- Creates, implements and maintains department standard operating procedures
- Responsible for the effective and efficient administration and performance of the e-services functions including loans and new accounts
- Ensure pending loans are promptly addressed and decisioned
- Ensure lending functions are effectively and efficiently performed in accordance with established Credit Union policies and procedures, and with related regulartory requirements
- Stay informed regarding lending changes in practices and trends
- Promote positive working relationships while working with other departments to provide service the exceeds member expectations and consistency in processes for the membership and staff
- Directly manage all human resource processes for all direct reports, including scheduling, staffing, disciplinary actions, performance reviews, career development and career paths, training, and interviews
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong understanding of member service principles
- Advanced knowledge level of Excel preferred
- Understanding of workforce management principles in a call center environment
- Understanding of Credit Union lending policies preferred
- Knowledge of financial products, loan documents, and services
- Knowledge of Federal and State lending regulations preferred
- Minimum of two years of related Member Contact Center experience
- Minimum of two years of related Lending experience
- Minimum two years of direct supervision of personnel
- Good motivational and leadership skills
- Able to organize multiple projects
- Solid oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as those necessary to calculate APR. Ability to effectively weigh the impact of decisions on the long term. Correctly assesses risk in making decisions. Looks at alternative solutions, and considers all circumstances before making decisions
- Standard office conditions
- Low to moderate noise
- Limited lifting up to 10 lbs.
This description has been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Essential functions, requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
The Credit Union believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the incumbent. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.